canada goose alderwood hooded nylon shell jacket black mens dark blue,mens,coats
- canada goose "alderwood" water-resistant shell jacket.
- approx. 27.5"l from shoulder to hem.
- two-way adjustable hood with reflective stripes for added visibility.
- suede tricot-lined collar adds comfort.
- storm flap over center ykk® 2-way vision® zipper.
- long sleeves with scalloped fold-out cuffs for extra coverage; reflective piping.
- logo patch at left arm.
- side pockets secured with ykk® zippers under flaps.
- mesh back yoke for ventilation.
- jacket packs into left pocket.
- drawstring hem to seal out the elements.
- made in canada.
proud to proclaim continuous production in canada since 1957, canada goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. one of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, canada goose uses an in-house developed thermal experience index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.