canada goose chateau parka w/fur trimmed hood navy mens black,mens,coats
- canada goose "chateau" parka.
- removable hood with natural coyote (canada) fur-trim.
- approx. 34.8"l down center back.
- concealed ykk® two-way zip placket.
- storm flap with button front.
- canada goose logo patch at left sleeve.
- two lined front welt pockets; chest pocket with zip closure.
- three interior pockets.
- slim, insulated fit.
- polyester/cotton; nylon lining.
- 625 fill power white duck down.
- made in canada.
height 6'1"/185cm, waist 30.5"/77.5cm, typically wears size m.
proud to proclaim continuous production in canada since 1957, canada goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. one of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, canada goose uses an in-house developed thermal experience index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.