canada goose hendriksen diamond-quilted coat mens charred wood,mens,coats
- canada goose "hendriksen" coat in diamond quilted pattern.
- approx. 32"l down center back.
- heavy-duty rib-knit collar keeps out the cold.
- removable, vertically adjustable hood opening with front snap closure
- heavy-duty, center front ykk 2-way locking zipper.
- suede tricot-lined chin guard for comfort.
- side slip pockets.
- storm flap.
- regular fit.
- shell, nylon.
- fill, polyester/cotton
- lining, polyester.
- made in canada of imported materials.
height 6'1"/185cm, waist 30.5"/77.5cm, typically wears size m.
proud to proclaim continuous production in canada since 1957, canada goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. one of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, canada goose uses an in-house developed thermal experience index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.