canada goose hybridge lite hooded jacket red mens,mens,coats
- canada goose hybridge jacket utilizing thermal mapping technology.
- approx. 30"l down back.
- tricot lined collar.
- ykk® two-way locking reverse coil zip front with logo pull.
- insulated windguard that extends under zip front.
- tensile-tech inserts at sides and underarms for maximized fit.
- cuff binding with thumbholes.
- lower pockets with ykk® reverse coil zippers.
- interior stretch mesh pocket.
- shell 1: nylon; shell 2: polyester/spandex.
- 800 fill power down; recycled polyester lining.
- made in canada.
height 6'1"/185cm, waist 30.5"/77.5cm, typically wears size m.
proud to proclaim continuous production in canada since 1957, canada goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. one of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, canada goose uses an in-house developed thermal experience index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.