canada goose kids' hooded lynx parka size 2-7 kids purple,kids,coats
- canada goose "lynx" parka in signature arctic-tech fabric.
- durable water-repellent finish.
- detachable hood with removable natural coyote (canada) fur trim.
- reflective piping at cuffs and yokes for visibility.
- storm flap over zip front with snap-buttons.
- center ykk® two-way locking zipper.
- gosling graduate system allows sleeves to lengthen by 1.5" to grow with child.
- recessed ribbed knit cuffs.
- front flap pockets with side entry fleece lined hand-warmer pockets.
- hem is cut longer in back for more protection from cold and wind.
- polyester/cotton; nylon lining; 625-fill power white duck down.
- made in canada of imported material.
proud to proclaim continuous production in canada since 1957, canada goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. one of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, canada goose uses an in-house developed thermal experience index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.