canada goose lamb snowsuit with fur trim size 6-24 months kids blue,kids,coats
- canada goose "lamb" water-repellant snowsuit in arctic tech fabric.
- attached hood; removable natural coyote fur (thailand) ruff.
- double front ykk® reverse coil locking zippers with reflective stripes for ease of dress.
- flap pocket at center with hook-and-loop closure.
- recessed cuffs convert to hand covers to keep baby's hands warm.
- gosling graduate system allows sleeves to lengthen by 1.5" to grow with your child.
- internal snow gaiters with canada goose logo elastic to grip around boots and keep the snow out.
- polyester/cotton; lining, nylon; down fill.
- made in canada of imported material.
proud to proclaim continuous production in canada since 1957, canada goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. one of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, canada goose uses an in-house developed thermal experience index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.