canada goose langford arctic-tech parka jacket with fur hood navy mens,mens,coats
- canada goose langford parka with 625 fill power white duck down fill from the arctic program collection.
- tei score of 4; can endure daily temperatures from -15 to -25 degrees celsius (5 to -13 degrees fahrenheit).
- removable natural coyote (canada) fur lined protective hood.
- insulated storm-flap underneath zip front provides warmth and protection from the cold.
- mid-thigh length provides coverage and protection.
- slim, insulated fit.
- recessed heavy, ribbed knit cuffs keep out cold and snow.
- zip pocket at chest; fleece-lined welt pockets for keeping hands warm.
- polyester/cotton; nylon water-repellant lining.
- made in canada.
proud to proclaim continuous production in canada since 1957, canada goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. one of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, canada goose uses an in-house developed thermal experience index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.