canada goose lorette fur-hood down parka womens olive,womens,coats
- canada goose "lorette" quilted parka in arctic tech fabric with durable, water-repellant finish.
- designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
- hooded collar with natural coyote fur (canada) trim; toggle front with hidden zip.
- interior shoulder straps for carrying as a backpack.
- long sleeves with buckled cuffs; logo patch at left shoulder.
- seam pockets at waist.
- relaxed fit.
- 625 fill power white duck down.
- lining: polyester.
- made in canada.
height 5'10"/177cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 25.6"/65.2cm, hips 35.8"/91cm, dress size us 2-4/fr 34-36.
proud to proclaim continuous production in canada since 1957, canada goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. one of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, canada goose uses an in-house developed thermal experience index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.