canada goose pbi chilliwack hooded fur-trim parka royal blue womens,womens,coats
- canada goose "chilliwack" bomber-style parka in arctic tech fabric with durable, water-repellant finish.
- approx. 25"l from shoulder to hem.
- designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
- features natural real coyote fur (canada or usa) trim at hood.
- hooded collar; ykk® two-way zip front with military-button closure.
- long sleeves with double-reinforced elbows; left utility pocket.
- logo patch at left; polar bears international patch at right.
- slit pockets at chest; flap pockets at waist; interior pocket.
- heavy-duty, ribbed hem and cuffs.
- relaxed fit.
- duck down fill.
- nylon lining.
- made in canada.
proud to proclaim continuous production in canada since 1957, canada goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. one of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, canada goose uses an in-house developed thermal experience index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.