canada goose pbi expedition hooded parka royal blue womens,womens,coats
- canada goose "expedition" parka in arctic tech fabric with durable, water-repellant finish.
- tei⁵ designed for extreme weather; field-tested for conditions under 25°f.
- features removable, natural coyote fur (canada) trim at hood.
- hooded collar; hidden ykk® two-way zip front with grip-strap closure.
- long sleeves; polar bears international patch at right with flap pocket.
- heavy-duty, ribbed recessed cuffs.
- four front flap pockets; logo patch at left chest.
- relaxed fit; hem hits mid-thigh.
- 625 fill power white duck down.
- nylon lining.
- made in canada.
height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size us 2.
proud to proclaim continuous production in canada since 1957, canada goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. one of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, canada goose uses an in-house developed thermal experience index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.