canada goose selkirk hip-length parka blue mens,mens,coats
- canada goose selkirk parka from the arctic program collection.
- tei score of 3; can endure daily temperatures of -10 to -20 degrees celsius (14 to -4 degrees fahrenheit).
- removable, adjustable hood; brushed tricot chin guard.
- heavy duty ykk® two-way zip front.
- storm flap with military-style button closure.
- four button-flap patch pockets.
- recessed rib-knit cuffs to help keep out the cold.
- interior elasticized drawcord waist.
- hip-length; slim insulated fit.
- shell: polyester/cotton; lining: nylon.
- 625 fill power white duck down.
- made in canada.
height 6'1"/185cm, waist 30.5"/77.5cm, typically wears size m.
proud to proclaim continuous production in canada since 1957, canada goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. one of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, canada goose uses an in-house developed thermal experience index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.